You will assist the medical imaging team in providing a wide variety of diagnostic and interventional radiology services. Specific tasks include:
- Assisting Radiologists, Radiographers, Sonographers, and Nuclear Medicine Technologists during diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Pre and post procedural patient care
- Administration of scheduled medications
- Maintenance of emergency drug boxes, trolleys, and other general nursing duties
- Assist with bookings for complex procedures
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years post qualification
- Experience with general Radiological procedures, including deep organ, breast, and lung biopsies
- Prior training/experience in an interventional suite (scout and/or scrub) highly desirable
- AHPRA Nursing Board registration
Please fill out the form below to complete your application by Friday 6 December 2019.