Experienced CT Radiographer with strong work ethic and a desire to exceed client expectations is sought.
- Advanced CT skills required
- Ongoing career development opportunities with education funding support
- Salary commensurate with experience
Canberra Imaging Group (CIG) is a privately owned, non-corporate diagnostic imaging company, with a 50-year history and 10 sites in the ACT and nearby NSW.
CIG provides comprehensive medical imaging services to the ACT and southern NSW communities, including DR X-Ray, Interventional Angiography, 3D Mammography, CT, MRI, US, Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT.
Applications must include your resume and responses to the selection criteria below.
- Tertiary qualification in Medical Radiography
- Unconditional AHPRA registration
- ACT and NSW radiation user licences or eligibility to obtain
- Driver’s Licence
- Extensive experience with Toshiba/Canon CT platform desirable
Please fill out the form below to complete your application by Friday 14 May 2021.