- the kinds of personal information that Canberra Imaging Group holds,
- how Canberra Imaging Group collects and holds personal information,
- matters related to anonymity and pseudonymity,
- the purpose for which Canberra Imaging Group holds, collects, uses and discloses personal information
- how an individual may access personal information about the individual that is held by the entity and see the correction of such information,
- how an individual may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered APP code (if any) that binds Canberra Imaging Group, and how Canberra Imaging Group will deal with such a complaint
- whether Canberra Imaging Group is likely to disclose information to overseas recipients and;
- if Canberra Imaging Group is likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients, the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located if it is practicable to specify those countries in the policy.
Privacy Complaints Process
If an individual feels that Canberra Imaging Group has acted improperly or breached the APP’s they may make a complaint. Complaints may be lodged in any form (written, verbal email etc.) to the Canberra Imaging Group’s Privacy Officer. Where reasonable, Canberra Imaging Group will respond to privacy complaints within 30 days.
If the complainant is unsatisfied with the response from Canberra imaging Group they may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC)
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
OAIC Online Privacy Complaint Form