Title: Manager Administration
Location: Deakin, Canberra
Employment type: Full time, permanent
Salary range: $120,000 to $140,000 plus 10% superannuation
Lead a committed administrative team and ensure high-quality customer service for clients and referrers.
Key selling points
- Join the premier diagnostic imaging service in the Canberra Region
- Lead a committed team of administration professionals
- Work with a dynamic, supportive and collegiate executive team
Canberra Imaging Group (CIG) has provided comprehensive diagnostic imaging services to the ACT community and the surrounding NSW region for over 60 years. CIG is a Sonic Healthcare owned entity, an international healthcare provider with specialist operations in pathology, radiology, general practice medicine and corporate medical services.
CIG is committed to providing the highest quality medical imaging services to the community through employment and development of exceptional staff, investment in technology, and demonstrated clinical expertise. In some specialist areas of medical imaging CIG is the only supplier of services in this region. CIG operates 10 radiology sites throughout the Australian Capital Territory and southern New South Wales.
CIG provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services including:
- Digital X-ray
- 3D Mammography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Interventional Radiology in a dedicated Day Hospital
ABOUT THE ROLE
Canberra Imaging Group is seeking an experienced manager to work with the dynamic and collegiate executive team. You will be open and approachable and enjoy working in a supportive and collaborative team environment. You will be willing to roll your sleeve’s up to learn and to support the team to achieve its goals.
The role will see you working daily to support CIG’s administrative team to ensure they can focus on providing high-quality customer service to the clients, including both patients and referrers. The administrative team works across CIG’s 10 radiology sites and with the patient booking service.
This onsite position is based in the executive office in Deakin, Canberra with some travel within working hours to other work sites to meet with and support staff.
The role offers a diverse range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Managing and overseeing Administration Service delivery to ensure consistent high-quality service delivery across all CIG sites
- Overseeing the training and development of the administrative workforce
- Management and co-ordination of administrative recruitment
- Overseeing and monitoring the performance appraisal process for administrative staff
- Responsibility for ensuring a safe work environment for the administrative team
- Ensuring high-quality communication between administrative and other workgroups
In addition, as a member of the executive team, you will support the General Manager to meet organisational goals, contribute to strategic projects and provide advice on administrative service and workforce matters.
- Minimum 8 years working in Administration in a diagnostic imaging practice, or medical or health administration role.
- Qualifications in a field of human resource management, business management or health/health administration.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing staff with a management style that promotes collaboration and consultation with all staff, ensuring a harmonious work environment.
- Demonstrated ability in promoting a client focused service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to and work with a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated human resource management experience including recruitment and implementation of staff retention strategies.
- Capacity to collaborate with the Executive Team and contribute to strategic planning.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a current curriculum vitae and a two-page (maximum) response to the Selection Criteria listed in the Position Description.
Applications close 5 June 2022.
For more information, please contact Narelle Luff on 0431 884 955 or via email at email@example.com.
To learn more about CIG go to www.canberraimaging.com.au